1. To enhance collaboration with a common objective.
2. To promote the education, learning and researching aspects of RCM technology.
1. To facilitate studies with large series that allow refinement of RCM criteria of lesions.
2. To improve diagnostic accuracy and confidence in using confocal images for skin tumor diagnosis in order to:
o Avoid unnecessary excisions
o Maintain high sensitivity (especially for melanoma)
3. To collaborate with physicists and engineers to explore technological enhancements.